Indoor Rules of Play
We want everyone who visits Global Adventure to have fun and be safe. So, here are some rules to help make sure we all have a great day out.
These rules are subject to change at any time.
All visitors must abide by these rules, as condition of entry. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave. In such cases, no refunds will be provided.See COVID information
- Parents are welcome to help children on the toddler playframe, but please refrain from playing!
- Adults are not permitted within the main playframe unless children require immediate assistance or are in distress
- Our maximum age for children is 11 years old
- All customers are required to use hand sanitiser on entering the centre
- Customers aged 12 and over must wear a face mask throughout their visit, except when seated at their table
- Remove all shoes before entering the playframe, socks must be worn at all times
- Arms and legs should be covered on the play area
- No climbing up the slides, frame or netting
- No photography outside of party rooms
- No food or drink within the play frame
- No electrical equipment within the playframe
- Please report accidents immediately
- Be respectful of others- no pushing, shoving, fighting, or saying nasty things
- Customers should not visit if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- Children who feel unwell during their visit should not enter the play area and staff should be informed
- Only food and drinks purchased may be consumed on the premises
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, damage or theft