We have a great 2-hour party package, with optional extras to suit all your party needs.
send a party enquiry
booking your party
- Once we have received your enquiry, a member of staff will be in touch with you to discuss the date and time.
- If your preferred date and time is not available, staff will discuss other available dates.
- We will provide information about the party day including time of arrival, COVID restrictions, food ordering, play time, etc.
- If the party organiser is happy to proceed then staff will take a non-refundable deposit of £40 to secure the booking.
Celebrate your birthday or other special event with a fun Global Adventure Party!
Standard Package Includes:
- Themed Party room and decorations (Themes and decorations Covid 19 dependant)
- Unlimited jugs of dilute juice
- 90 minutes play
- 30 minutes in the party room
- Choice of hot meal; chicken nuggets, sausages or fish fingers with chips
£10.95 per child (Minimum 6 children / Maximum 30 children)
A Little Extra:
- Tub of ice cream (£1 per child)
- Adult Platter for 6 (hot – £10 cold – £8)
- A flask of tea, a flask of coffee and biscuits £10
- Cake can be ordered on request
Global Parties are currently being offered in the following slots:
10.00am to 12noon
12.30pm to 2.30pm
3.00pm to 5.00pm
party terms and conditions
a covid-secure global party
Each party is made up of 90 minutes play in the frames and 30 minutes for food and drinks in the dedicated party room. Once food is served, children must not return to the play frames. This is to allow all areas to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before the next session. Access to the party room will be available throughout the session, as will reserved seating for accompanying adults.
Hand washing facilities are available in the bathrooms, and sanitiser will be provided as the party food is served. We recommend each child uses this before eating.
When sending out invites, please ensure guests are aware that any siblings they wish to bring along at the same time must be booked into the session directly.
At present due to Covid 19, we are unable to facilitate any third-party companies or entertainers, such as face painters, magicians, mascots, etc.
Only food and drink purchased within Global Adventure should be consumed on the premises. This excludes baby food, fruit, water and allergy-specific foods which should be mentioned on entry at reception. Absolutely no food or drink should be brought into either play frame.
We understand that adults will need to accompany small children and toddlers in our Toddler Frame. Please be aware of numbers in this area and be mindful of children wishing to play. In the Main Frame we encourage independent play for children aged 3 and over. Adults, where possible, should not enter the frame. If a child is in distress or needs initial help with navigation adults are, of course, welcome to do this. All adults entering either frame must wear a face-covering and be mindful of physical distancing.